Students

Student Resources

Every student-athlete will go “pro” once their athletic career is over. However, less than 2% of athletes will earn a living playing a sport. We aim to help the remaining 98% of student-athletes obtain jobs and internships with companies in their community. 

about img1
AdobeStock 417416671 1

Ways to Connect

View Open Positions from our Career Connections

R

Create an account with us and connect with our Career Sponsors

R

Download our eBooks

upper texture gray

PREPARING ATHLETES TO WIN ON AND OFF THE FIELD

And discover success personally, academically, athletically and professionally

both books slide image 1